Biodata and Profile of Loco Kpop.Loco, whose real name is Kwon Hyuk Woo, is a South Korean rapper under the AOMG label. His debut occurred on September 4, 2012, with a single titled See the Light.
This wrapper was first known to the public when he won the 2012 Mnet Show Me the Money rap competition.
At first, the proposed stage name was ‘Demaine’. However, this name according to him is too plain and simple. So, he prefers to change it.
While the name ‘Loco’ was obtained while in college. Before the show, he would drink a lot and people called him Loco, which means crazy.
Biodata & Profile
- Real Name: Kwon Hyuk Woo
- Stage Name: Loco
- Place, Date of Birth: Seoul, South Korea, December 25, 1989
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Nationality: South Korean
- Education: Hongik University
- Religion: –
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- A blood type
- Position: Rapper, vocalist
- Instagram account: @satgotloco
- Twitter Account: @locogocrazy
- Facebook account: –
- After winning the Show Me the Money Season 1 competition, he joined Crush, Elo, Gray, and Zion.T in a group called VV:D.
- He is a label with a famous rapper named Jay Park.
- When he was a teenager, he stuttered in speech. However, it was this that spurred him to plunge into becoming a rapper.
- The rapper said when he was in high school, he couldn’t talk to girls.
- During his career, he has collaborated with various musicians, such as Crush, Lim Chang Jung, and Hyoonim.
- This soloist’s nickname is Gochoo.
- His love of hip-hop music has been around since he was in high school. At that time, with his friends, he formed a hip-hop group called Satgabong.
- When the Satgabong group performs, they will wear costumes for the sauna. The reason is that they want to be different.
- Kanye West is his musical inspiration.
- This Capricorn man is proficient in speaking English.
- He once filled the soundtrack of the drama Scarlet Heart with Punch.
- In an interview with Jay Park, he said when drunk, he often called his stage name.
- He managed to lose as much as eight kilograms because when he took pictures with Jay Park at the back of the concert, he thought he looked like a pig.
- This male ideal type is a solo singer and member of MAMAMOO, Hwasa.
- He was part of It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets.
- He enlisted in the military on February 7, 2019.
Loco’s photos :
1.Smile by showing off a row of teeth
2.Looks like this rapper is someone who likes dogs
3. He looks even cooler wearing that uniform
4. He looks cute when he wears a knit sweater
5. This Seoul-born rapper wears earrings at every event
He has been in the South Korean entertainment industry for a long time. Starting from his love for hip-hop music, he managed to win hip-hop competitions and join other great musicians.
Weaknesses should not be seen as an obstacle but as a motivation to move forward.
Source from: Dailysia.com