Biodata of Lee Je Hoon Korean Drama. as well as interesting facts about Lee Je Hoon Korean drama player Lee Je Hoon, who started his acting career when he played a role in the short film They Live By Night (2007). After that, he played a lot in short films such as Ah, Man (2008) and Just Friends (2009).
People then know him when he played in the film The Pit and The Pendulum (2009). Soon he made his debut in television dramas by playing in the series Three Sisters (2010).
Since then his actions can be seen through the big screen or drama series. Several films that raised his name include The Servant, Bleak Night, and Finding Mr. Destiny (2010).
He is also known for playing the character Shin Il Young in the film The Front Line (2011). In 2012, Lee starred in the films Architecture 101 and The Fortune Tellers, as well as the SBS drama Fashion King.
During his career in the entertainment world, he preferred acting for films. Some of the films he has acted in include My Paparotti and An Ethic Lessons (2013). Had a vacuum due to military service.
His return to the entertainment world was marked by his role in the series Secret Door (2014). The drama series produced by tvN Signal and the film Phantom Detective (2016) are his latest works after a hiatus of almost 2 years.
Other films that he starred in are Anarchist From Colony and I Can Speak (2017). As for the drama series, Lee played in the dramas Tomorrow With You (2017) and Where Stars Land (2018).
In 2020, he played in films of different genres, Time to Hunt which is a crime fantasy genre, and Collectors which is a comedy genre. After 3 years of not playing drama series, Lee returned with the Taxi Driver series which aired April 2021.
Apart from Taxi Driver, he also played in the Netflix series Move to Heaven (2021). In this series, he played together with Ji Jin Hee, Lee Jae Wook, and Hong Seung Hee.
Biodata & Profile
Full Name: Lee Je Hoon
Stage Name: Lee Je Hoon
Place, Date of Birth: Hyoja Dong, Seoul, South Korea 04 July 1984
Nationality: South Korean
Education: Department of Art, National University of Korea
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Collecting CDs and LPs
- Early in college, he majored in Biotechnology but changed majors when he realized he wanted to be an actor
- Claimed to always watch films made by director Ken Loach. The film Ticket made an impact on his life as it opened his eyes wider to the world. He believes his life is developing through films.
- He started acting by imagining his happiness if one day he could be on the big screen. He confessed to acting because he liked it and acting made him happy.
- He also admitted that he was happy when he could form a bond with the audience through his works.
- In an interview with Esquire, May 2020, he admitted that he had given himself 2-3 years and chose military service if his acting career didn’t work out.
- Even though he has a long career, he admits that he is still curious about his abilities.
- Claimed not to use social media because of poor time management.
- He sang the soundtracks of Love Like This for the drama Fashion King (2012) and The Person that Makes You Happy for the film My Paparotti (2013).
- Served his military service from October 25, 2012, to July 24, 2014.
- Became an ambassador for the Korean Academy of Film Arts (KAFA), the Korea National Police Agency’s Human Rights, Oxfam Korea, and the Seoul Biennale of Architecture and Urbanism.
- Made a cameo in the series Hot Stove League (2020) because he liked the drama and wanted to appear in the series.
- Film Collectors (2020) became his first comedy film and was a challenge in itself.
- Even so, he admitted to being a more radiant and cheerful person since playing in the film.
- Meanwhile, Time To Hunt (2020) which was originally set to be screened in cinemas and debuted at the Berlin Film Festival has finally been shown on Netflix. This change occurred, due to the effects of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Started a career under the management of Saram Entertainment. However, on April 1, 2021, he decided to leave the management that had overshadowed him for 12 years.
- He claims to be the type of person who often becomes a listener in a conversation.
- According to him being an actor is not just doing a good job of acting, but also trying to make good films and approach the audience well.
- He said he wanted to play with Shin Hye Sun again because when he played together in Collectors, he didn’t have the chance to get to know each other better. Admiring the extraordinary concentration shown by Shin Hye Sun,
- When he first appeared in an action drama, he admitted that he really prepared everything. He even took self-defense courses, cooperated with the self-defense team and maintained his stamina.
- Mention the film Anarchist From Colony, as a turning point for him. Previously, he was a person who always paid attention to appearances, but during the filming of Anarchist From Colony, he stopped doing that. He wanted to look dirty and messy.
- Tells about embarrassing experiences in his love life. In the Running Man (2020) show, he claimed to have liked someone but did not dare to admit it. For fear of rejection, so he chose to lie to his feelings.
- Prefers to watch movies in theaters.
Lee Je Hon confessed that he wanted to create a project that was full of meaning and fun. He also wants to be someone who can keep doing that for the next 20 years. The hope is that fans can witness the process that happens to him through his works.